Friday, November 14, 2008

Cuddles!

Last night I was cuddling with Tamsen and I squeezed her and said, "Oh, my baby girl."  Then she giggled, squeezed me and while patting my back said, "Oh, my baby mommy."  It was so cute.  It made me squeeze her a little harder.  I love cuddle moments like these.

6 comments:

Daya said...

That's really cute!! I can totally see her doing that.

Sara said...

Hey What are you up to? I feel like I hav enot talked to you in so long. We miss you all. Everyone is getting so big. Keep in touch.

Emilee said...

Those are the best kind!

Kirstin said...

Hello to you the Hunter Family,
This is Chris Card,
that was a very cute cuddle moment.
I like those too.
Hey, we need to have you down for a FHE, & dinner.
talk to you later.
thanks
Chris & Kirstin
new address
200 Shaw Street Fairview
(2 houses down from the old house)

Marianna said...

Hey guys I just stumbled upon your blog, and so you don't think I'm stalking you I thought I'd say HI! You kids are so big! How many do you have now? I think I counted 5?!? Say HI to everyone!

Kara said...

That is so cute! Those are the best moments!