Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bound for Broadway

So... much like Anne of Green Gables, Kyleen, my 4-year-old, has discovered her reflection in the glass. Unlike Anne, who discovered her “window friend” Katie, Kyleen has discovered an audience that loves to watch her dance. One of her favorite things to do with her time now is to dance to the soundtracks of different musicals like, High School Musicals 1, 2 & 3, Enchanted and Hairspray. On this particular day, it was Hairspray. I was working in the kitchen and had turned on the cd player for some fun background noise. The next thing I knew, Kyleen was dancing her little heart out. I grabbed the camera, and without her knowledge, took two little videos of her dancing. They are so fun to watch, that I had to post them on our blog. Keep in mind the only thing she is watching is her own reflection. The tv is not on. I think she has a future on Broadway….what do you think?

3 comments:

Kara said...

Where did she learn those moves? That's hilarious!!

Emilee said...

That is the cutest thing ever! What a treasure that you secretly got it taped! You guys will really enjoy those in the years to come.

Happy New YEar!

Jaye said...

Cute. cute. cute.
I can't wait until Corbin can party with her again. : )