Sunday, May 3, 2009

Random Funny Photos

I was looking through some old photos and found some funny ones that I thought I'd share---ENJOY!!



Jerrin diaper in hand, no pants, snow boots, and watchin' Dr. Phil---how appropriate!



A Wizard of Oz, YW in Excellence---SO FUN!!



It's been nice knowing all of you, because Bre is going to KILL me when she sees that I posted this picture!



"Wow, Mom, that's bright!"



Dallin as, "Elmo Deep in Thought".



Brandon and Cheryn having fun with Photo Booth.



I don't think that Kyleen wanted to have her picture taken...what do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I have not seen those pictures in a long time, the excellent night one. I You look so cute. I remember that one, my shoes poked though the yellow brick road.. ;p And Sister Loomis's hair was short. How long ago was that? We were still Miamiads weren't we? Or had I just barely moved to Laurels. We have gone through a lot together! Thanks