Sunday, May 31, 2009

Better Late Than Never!

Ok, I know that Easter was like FOREVER ago, but I haven't yet posted any of the pictures. So, here I go. We had a wonderful Easter. The day before, we went to the Easter Egg Hunt at Alpenrose Dairy, and had a great time there.



Then when we got home we colored Easter Eggs for breakfast the next morning. It was really fun watching the kids get creative with the different colors.







Easter morning the Easter Bunny didn't disappoint. As in the years past, the Easter Bunny brought new church clothes to our kids. He also left a small Easter Candy Hunt in our front room. The kids had a good morning, and they looked so nice and color coordinated for church!



Later that afternoon we went to Grandma's house for a big family dinner.





We love getting together with family to enjoy a meal and remember how blessed we are for our knowledge of the Savior and the atonement!

1 comment:

Daya said...

The boys look so grown up in their Easter outfits. It kinda freaks me out!