Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hikin', Chillin', Paradin', and Chowin' on Chocolate!

Hikin'



Memorial Day we went hiking in the gorge. We went to a new waterfall that I hadn't been to before, as far as I can remember. It started with a W and had a "ch" in it. Anyway--it was beautiful, but very nerve-racking, because the kids kept getting close to the edge, and ahh, I was just really glad when we made it back to the car and had all 5 kids and the dog.

Chillin'



Daya and I were enjoying the nice cold water in the kiddie pool while the kids were laying out drying off. It's hard to see us because the very bright sun was reflecting off of the nice cool water. It was a good day.



Brandon and the girls enjoying the nice weather in the hammock out back.

Paradin'



Kyleen was so sweet at The Starlight Parade. Her cousin, Moira, was very scared by the noise of the bands, and so Kyleen was sure to cover her ears every time a band came by. She would also rub Moira's back during the other floats so Moira wouldn't get upset. It was very nice to see how caring she could be.

Chowin' on Chocolate



After a visit to Grandma's house we noticed that Tamsen was covered in chocolate. After she cleaned herself up a little bit we noticed that she was wearing a "Chocolate Lover" t-shirt. So appropriate! We had to take a picture.

It's been a great couple of weeks, and I look forward to many more adventures and fun times with the kids once they are finished up with school next week.

No comments: