Thursday, August 26, 2010

Frustration!

I want to update the blog with all the fun stuff we've been doing. We've celebrated Kyleen's 6th birthday, and Dallin's 11th. Bre went to girls' camp. We went camping. We had a Conklin family reunion. Fun stuff! The camera and computer, however, are not on speaking terms right now. We're trying to get them to reconcile, but in the meantime, I will post pictures from Kyleen and Dallin's birthdays last year. Then when we get the camera to work (not that we're saying it's entirely the camera's fault, I think that each party has some responsibility in this dispute) you will be able to see how much they've changed. Happy last week of summer!



Kyleen
August 6, 2009



Dallin (black shorts)
August 24, 2009

2 comments:

Ramona Zabriskie said...

no nooooooo! last week?!!!!!!! It's already cold and rainy here in England!

Erin Dooley said...

You are a busy family! Always sounds like it's something fun though:)