
Brandon's cheesy grin.
I think we'll start with the youngest Hunter. Our babies had a tendency to be bald for a long time, and one day when we were at Build-a-Bear we decided to see what Tamsen would look like when she finally got a full head of hair...

Little did we know she'd be so blonde!
The next picture makes me want to cut my hair again. This is a photo of Brandon's favorite of my maternity outfits. NOT!! He called it my oompa-loompa outfit. It was given to me, and I only wore it on occasion to bug him; in fact, this picture was taken for a maternity makeover contest. I love my hair in this picture, though!
This next one makes me want to go red again. I just love this picture of me and my buddy, Jerrin.
One day the kids were called in to dinner, and this is what met us at the door...
Nothing like a good mud fight to build up a hunger! Needless to say, dinner was put on hold until after bath time!
This is Breanne and her friends looking FAB-U-LOUS!!!
Jerrin has always loved helping his dad work on his many projects around the house and so we thought it was appropriate to get him his own tools for his birthday. In typical Jerrin fashion, he hurried and put on his whole Home Depot outfit. He's so cute!
Finally, my favorite of this batch. At the last house we had with a fire place we used to camp out in the living room a lot. We would set up the tee pee that I made for the kids and we would roast marshmallows in the fireplace and once the kids would all fall asleep, we would go and sleep in our bed. It was a win/win camping scenario. In this picture, Dallin and Kyleen were lying in the tee pee, surrounded by darkness, until the camera flashed. That's the first I could see of the kids' faces and this is what I saw...
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it! Kyleen was definitely taken by surprise. So funny! Those camp outs were so fun, and now that we have a fireplace again, we'll have to reinstate that tradition.
It was fun for me to see these pictures again. I hope that you enjoyed them, too.







5 comments:
Oh my goodness! You look adorable with short hair! I love it! You look beautiful now too! :)
Way fun! Thanks for sharing!
HeeHeeHee!!!
Ha Ha Ha some of those are so fabulously funny like the hair & big eyes! I think you just figured out your next "hair" move. Short & red - hot mama!!
I love your hair short and red! I approve of cutting it!! I love all the pictures they are great! I love the big eyes so cute!
Post a Comment