Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sticky Situation

OK, so I'm "spring" cleaning right now and painting the interior of the entire house one area at a time, and right now I'm working in the girls' room.  I painted the other day, and today I am doing laundry, sorting out old clothes and toys, and reorganizing the keepers.  I have a riddle for you.  What do you get when you have a 2-year-old, a costco bottle of Mrs. Butterworth's, and a mom that's working in the back room?  
A cuter, sweeter (tasting) version of the swamp thing.  
What you can't see is the table top that's covered in syrup, the plate and bench that are dripping in syrup, and the bowl of syrupy "dinner" that Kyleen was "cooking".  AHHH!  I guess that my afternoon of chick flicks and the foot spa is going to have to wait!  

2 comments:

Emilee said...

She is soooo cute! I didn't know you guys have a blog, and I'm on your list. I'm so excited! I'm adding you to mine. It'll be fun to keep in touch this way.

The Original TomKat said...

She looks so innocent though...
I hope you don't mind...I found you on Jen's blog! Glad to see you guys are doing well!